FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

Who is responsible for maintaining the easement and right-of-way?

Property owners are expected to take care of the public right-of-way area (to the curb) and utility easement areas as you would the rest of your property.  The City of Westwood will generally maintain the sidewalks in the right-of-way.