The City of Westwood is undertaking a series of Capital Improvements in 2019 as a result of a new special 1/2 cent sales tax measure that went into effect on October 1, 2018 to reconstruct several streets, install sidewalks, curb and gutters, new street lights, and to improve the storm water drainage system in several areas.
A total construction cost estimate of $3.183 million is slated for ten (10) street and storm water infrastructure projects, plus the installation of new decorative street lights along the project streets and several other streets in Westwood.
- 50th Terrace: Mission Road - Belinder Avenue
- 48th Street: Mission Road - Belinder Avenue
- 49th Terrace: Mission Rd - Belinder Ave
- 49th Terrace: Belinder Avenue - Adams Street
- Booth Avenue: 50th Street - 49th Terrace
- Adams Street: 48th Terrace - 50th Street
- 49th Street: Adams Street - Rainbow Avenue
Storm Drainage System
- Adams Street near 49th Street
- Vicinity of Belinder Court and 48th Terrace
- 50th Street - 51st Street